The Carbon Monoxide detector features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensor, an 85dB sounding horn, a single button for test and/or silence and a red LED that blinks to indicate unit is receiving power. The front access battery door allows battery access without removing the unit from the wall. The low power warning indicator will cause the alarm to “chirp” when the batteries need replacing. The low power warning indicator can be silenced for up to 8 hours. An Alarm Action Chart identifies action steps to take if unit is in alarm.
Where to use the carbon monoxide detector?
It is recommended that a Carbon Monoxide Alarm should be centrally located outside of each separate sleeping area in the immediate vicinity of the bedrooms. For added protection, install additional Carbon Monoxide alarms in each separate bedroom, and on every level of your home. If your bedroom hallway is longer than 12 metres (40 feet), install a Carbon Monoxide Alarm at BOTH ends of the hallway.
• In a Single-level Home:
o Install at least one Carbon Monoxide Alarm near or within each separate sleeping area. For added protection, install an additional Carbon Monoxide Alarm at least 6 metres (20 feet) away from the boiler or fuel burning heat source.
• In a Multi-level Home:
o Install at least one Carbon Monoxide Alarm near or within each separate sleeping area and at least one number carbon monoxide tester on each floor of your home. For added protection, install an additional CO Alarm at least 6 metres (20 feet) away from the furnace or fuel burning heat source.
This product is guaranteed for five years from date of purchase.
• Powdered by battery only and NOT suitable for use with mains electricity
• Dimensions: 8.4cm x 12cm x 8cm
• Easy Battery Replacement ( A Front Compartment )
• User-Friendly Action Chart
• Loud 85 decibel Alarm
• Weight: 155.9 grams
• Operating Voltage: Two 1.5V AA Batteries
• Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
• Humidity Range: 10% to 90% relative humidity (RH)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
• Test Button: Electronically simulates a carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm
• Alarm Reset: Automatic when carbon monoxide clears; Press Test/Silence button to reset manually
• Sensor: Electrochemical
• Indicator LEDs:
• DC Power: Red LED flashes once per minute
• Audio alarm: (4 beep, pause, 4 beeps) and rapidly flashing Red LED
We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ex Vat: £14.95 Inc Vat: £17.94
Ex Vat: £27.99 Inc Vat: £33.59
Ex Vat: £4.95 Inc Vat: £5.94
Ex Vat: £7.99 Inc Vat: £9.59